Friday 9 September 2011

Update....of sorts.

Much has been happening in my life that I shall not bore you with, but I have picked up my pencils again and have drawn one or two things I think are worthy of showing off.

Here they are.


The first piece was part of a larger tattoo design I was doing for someone. I have since stopped working on that and decided I wanted to try a more shaded version of what was part of that design. It's my first real take on glass. I was pleased with the results of this doodle.


The second piece was a test of my endurance and I am really pleased I took my time and worked on it over 3 days. The depth I managed to achieve in some places by using only an HB pencil inspired me to purchase a range of H and B pencils. So once I get used to them I should be able to get a great deal more depth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment