Wednesday 17 April 2013

All work and no play makes Mik a dull boy

So I have been working hard at my bread and butter job making sure I can pay the bills (ensuring a warm, dry place for my and my son to sleep). But in doing so I have been neglecting my artwork and other projects.

Well I have now come to the conclusion I need to prioritize a little more time for the "fun stuff".

Currently I am in talks with a company in America (Chi Rho Clothing) to supply a design similar to those I have done for SOTX Clothing. This would end up being a collaboration piece, but would, as an end result see me getting yet another two in America.

On the subject of SOTX Clothing. There is currently a wee campaign up on indiegogo to raise £500 towards printing costs to get all 3 designs printed and out there in the public.

You can find the campaign page here.... http://igg.me/at/SOTX/x/2587659 Please share if you can't donate (Please note you get free stuff if you donate ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment