Wednesday 27 February 2013

Dawn of the Fett PreOrder Offer

Okay. I have spoke to the printers and its gonna be costly, but I think I may be able to sort it out. What I am thinking is this. The new dawn of the fett design is going for mass printing. 

Unfortunately before I do this I kinda need 25 pre-orders.

Now cos you are all so amazing I am offering my followers the chance to get it cheap. Original Pre-Order price and Full sale price will be £15, BUT to all my followers I am offering a cut price of £10. This includes free postage and maybe a wee sticker or two.

Please spread the word and help make the first Things I Doodle Independently printed shirt a success!

email mikmcdade@gmail.com for all info on this offer or post a message with your email and I will mail you right back.



No comments:

Post a Comment