Monday 4 March 2013

Special Update

Okay I know that this is not art related...well it is in a way, but not my hand drawn, doodling. This update is in aid of my lovely partner who has been offered a place at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in NYC. Well its great she has the talent to get a place, but unfortunately the funds to study and reside in NYC are rather high to say the least. SO she is having to do all she can to raise as much as she can on her own.

Anyway...heres what she has to say.

"Hi all!!
I'm Kirsty and I am SUPERRRRR excited to announce that I have been successful in gain a place to The American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York to study acting, beginning this September. There are no words to describe how privilege I feel to gain a place and to become part of one of the oldest acting school in the world! The best part of the whole thing as being able to say to my wee Granny Joan "guess were I got a place?!?!?!""

Click the link to see more and give as much as you can to help make a dream come true.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/348771


No comments:

Post a Comment